Monday, November 26, 2012

Autobiography Preface

I'd just like to preface this whole thing by saying that this is not the first time that I've tried to write down the story of my life.  I've started working on something like this several times, but didn't know where to begin or how to keep the momentum going.  I realized that I just needed a series of anchoring points to help me come up with a structured story.  A lot of things have gone down from Point A to Point B, but when I tried writing this before I was always focusing on the bad things as anchoring points instead of the good.  Then it hit me that one of the strongest things that have affected me in my life are the relationships that I've had with other people.  So with that being said, each chapter of this book is regarding a specific boy, man, guy or significant other that left a lasting impression on me in a romantic or, in most cases, an unromantic way. This is going to be something that is both therapeutic for me and hopefully interesting for you.  Thanks in advance for your support along the way!

~Vindi

No comments:

Post a Comment